Monday, January 18, 2010

This is a picture of my Uncle Gary holding my niece Gracie almost 3 years ago. 1 year ago today my Uncle passed away in his sleep. Oh how he is missed. I have so many things that I could say about my Uncle, what a guy he was, he was the best. This past year has been one of the most emotional years of my life. I had never experienced a death so sudden and so shocking before, it has been very hard. No saying goodbye, no last words. One thing I have learned from this is to say what you want to say, give that last hug....you.never.know. you don't. My Uncle has been gone 1 year, while we feel like it has been an eternity we find joy and peace knowing my Uncle is in heaven for eternity, until we meet again, dear friend and Uncle....love you much.


No comments:

Post a Comment