Friday, January 15, 2010

everything AND the kitchen sink

We have kitchen remodel on the brain lately, more like kitchen gutting. We are going to be getting a new kitchen this year...probably over the summer....included in this new kitchen will be an apron front sink. :) I can not wait! We have A LOT to do, this is going to be a big, big project. Our kitchen now is 30 years old...the faux oak cabinets are 30, the faux wood counter top is 30, the drop ceiling with crappy lighting is 30, getting a good idea of what my kitchen looks like now? :) I am excited for 2010, we have a lot of good things coming this year...still finishing up on things from our 2006 addition, new kitchen, a few family vacations getting planned already, a new baby in the family and in March I am getting lasik eye surgery, very excited about that too!

1 comment:

  1. wow - that's a lot of stuff! we did a kitchen remodel (our house is 85+ years old and had never been remodeled). It sucked! But it was SO worth it. You can see it on my blog if you click on kitchen in my sidebar.)

    ReplyDelete