Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I really enjoy these two

I really do, they are at such a fun age....a lot of the time they actually have fun playing together, but then of course there are times they don't. Yesterday they were both out of school for MLK day, my hubs was at work so it was just me and these two knuckle heads. :) We made a visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house, went to Target and ate popcorn while walking around the store then used up all of our remaining Chuck E. Cheese tokens. No yelling, no screaming, no tears, we had a fun time. After we got home apparently I needed a little nap because I fell asleep on the couch, all snuggled up with them. I have not been doing much sewing this past week but I did get something off my "to do" list that I have been avoiding for YEARS....I finally went through and organized over 20 years of pictures and negatives, wow I had a lot of pictures and why did I always order duplicates? So glad that little project is finished. I do have some vinyl zipper bags that I will show later this week, to be filled for a girls night out coming up this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment