Sunday, January 10, 2010

family

My sweet Emily, ready for bed My sweet hubs with our sweet boy asleep on him
I have been feeling a bit sentimental these past few weeks....realizing how fast time is flying by....on Christmas Eve I got out the video camera to get it all ready for Christmas morning....I found the tape of when Jack was born...open all the flood gates....I was bawling like a baby, I can't believe he will be 4 in just 2 short months...4? how did that happen? How is it that Emily is 6!?!? I found myself gasping at how tiny Emily's voice was back then and how LOUD it can be now! :) And seeing my boy so little, all wrapped up in a blanket in the hospital now can hold his own with bowling on the wii!! I love my little family. :)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE family Kristine! I too am wondering where the time has gone! It flies so fast!
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, did you make that pillow case that Emily is laying on??
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as well feel the sentimental tears, only my babies are 18 and 20... When did that happen? I still feel the same... Thanks for sharing your little darlin's with us... Teri

    ReplyDelete