Thursday, September 9, 2010

favorite things

I love being a girl....I love getting excited about little things....I love getting books in the mail from Amazon....today is one of those days! I can't wait to sit down with a blanket, a warm cup of something and start flipping through the pages of these new additions to my little crafty library....Embroidery Companion by Alicia Paulson and The Farm Chicks Christmas by Serena Thompson (if you look at my blog often you know I am a big fan of The Farm Chicks). This will be the 2nd book I have from each of these talented ladies....I like to look through the other books to get ideas or inspiration or just sit back and relax and look through the pictures.





How fun is this? At the end of The Farm Chicks book she has included some of her darling recipe cards and stickers, toooooo cute!


And talking about cute....have you taken a look at Alicia's studio makeover.......oh my.......talk about drooling....over a craft room...heavenly :)




1 comment:

  1. so please tell me what embroidery project i should work on? i need something for the car. i love alicia paulsen. and farm chicks. oooh, i even have amazon bucks. hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete