Friday, February 12, 2010

My Valentines

I don't really get into Valentines, I don't even decorate for it, probably should though because the kids sure like to celebrate it. Jack had a little party in his speech class today, I even got him to wear a collared shirt seen here waiting to leave playing with Lightning McQueen....
Emily had asked me to make her a Valentines dress, I did not want to make a dress....we met 1/2 way and I made her a skirt instead, I have to admit I think it turned out pretty cute. I also made her a matching pin for her shirt.








Here is another shot of Jack, this is from his regular pre-school....the parents sent them a special Valentine, this is him showing his off.
Have I mentioned how much I miss my sewing machine? UHG, this is like torture BUT I have to say I have had a lot of time to do a lot of cutting for up coming projects and get a little caught up with my scrap booking.





1 comment:

  1. cute skirt and pin! and sorry about no sewing machine. at least you still have the computer!

    ReplyDelete