Saturday, March 20, 2010

quilts for kids

Recently through the blog world of all places a former co-worker Amy and I reconnected, she saw some comments I had left on a blog and with a few clicks of her mouse found me. :) Tonight she did a post on "quilts for kids" oh.my.goodness.

All you need to do is request a quilt kit, make the quilt and send it back, that is it! You know how good it feels to give a loved one something you made just for them? Take a look through the pictures of these kids, it made me cry....some of them so, so sick and someone took the time to make a quilt for them, someone they don't know, will probably never meet made them something that will give them comfort, warmth and a little bit of happiness in their world. JUST DO IT. I can only imagine how good it will make them feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment