Thursday, March 11, 2010

doll quilt recieved!

Opened my mailbox yesterday and what did I see? Something for me! This is from my doll quilt partner, Jessica. I love it....I love everything about it....funny thing is on the flickr site where everyone can post hints....I left a comment a while ago on this little baby....so happy with this! I love flying geese, she made some...I love the little "wonky" houses, she made some. I love aqua, she got some in there, love the letters (what fabric is that Jessica?)


One of my favorite things about this mini is the red, orange and yellow. Those were my wedding colors. :) Thank you so much! It really made my day!



I forgot to mention....the aqua fabric in this mini....it is my favorite from the Heather Bailey Pop Garden Line....you did an awesome job with all my tastes Jess!


No comments:

Post a Comment