Wednesday, July 15, 2009

doll quilt swap 7


My creation
Originally uploaded by kristinemhanson
I am going to do another swap, this one is a first for me http://www.flickr.com/groups/dollquiltswap/....I am looking forward to it! For my partner to know a little more about me...I have two kiddo's, a boy and a girl....married, happily...I like bright colors or so it seems from my flickr favs! I really like the red/aqua combo right now, who doesn't? Seems as though I like a lot of white with my color too! So far in my swaps I have been really happy with what I have received, I am pretty easy other than I don't like anything Star Trek, Star Wars, mid evil, devilish, dirty, I like vintage though, and vintage fabric is a plus! Yellow was my fav color as a little girl, I do like feminine things, girlie, call it what you like....I really like all of Denyse Schmidts, Heather Bailey, Sandi Henderson, Tulla Pink, Sandy Klop, Tanya Whelan, Heather Ross...all of those ladies collections and I do like the collections from David Walker too to get a little boy stuff in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment