Thursday, June 25, 2009

teacher gift


















Emily had the best teacher this past school year, Mrs. Clarkson....love her! All of us in our family love her, love her, love her!! She is the best!












One example of why we love, love, love her...in February Emily passed out at school, fell on the black top, head first, threw up...then a 911 call and her first and hopefully last ride as a patient in an ambulance....Mrs. Clarkson was so sweet...that night I called her to give her an update and she said "how is our girl?" I just love this woman you can tell she truly loves each of her kindergartners!












I wanted to give Mrs. Clarkson something to show her how much I appreciate all of the blood, sweat and tears that she put into my child for this past school year so I whipped up a nice sized patchwork throw for her to use while watching a movie, snuggling under to keep her warm and cozy and this is what I came up with.






2 comments:

  1. what a treasure!! We love teachers, here at my house. my hubby is a principal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete