Wednesday, August 25, 2010

sweet girl

Today is my little EmJem's 7th birthday...how time flies......we had a little family party last weekend, it was strawberry themed, she and I were really happy with how it turned out (I don't think anyone else noticed, ha ha!)
We found a little strawberry necklace at the mall, so cute!

She wanted pink (of course) cupcakes so we did 1/2 pink and 1/2 white and had little "7" flags and strawberry picks in them and some of the food trays. I had also found some fake strawberrys at Michael's so we put those out on the table too along with some strawberry candy and strawberry gum.



Here she is with her DS (enter singing of angels here)

Last but not least I took Emily, her brother and my niece to Build A Bear yesterday so she could pick out a little something for "Cutie" her cat...oh to be 7 again.........













1 comment: