Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I had to go!!

The Farm Chicks (Serena) has opened a little store close to downtown Spokane, "if you build it they will come!" I had to go!! So I did, this morning with my partner in crime, my 4 year old Jack. sooooooo cute, all the red, white, pink and blue!
Jack enjoyed playing with the vintage truck, he informed me he was putting this on his "list" for Christmas/birthday, good luck with that one son, this did not have a price on it, not for sale little one.

There were t-shirts, hoodies, baseball hats, (I am getting one of those!) darling paper items, candles, cupcake wrappers, posters, necklaces, coffee cups (want one of those too!)


They were giving out little coupons for free ice cream in the parking lot, darling ice cream truck huh? And it was YUMMO!




Here is Jack outside the store, check out the front door, it is covered in The Farm Chick's trademark cuteness!



I only bought these two items, I kept it under 10.00 (whoo hoo!) until payday and like I mentioned one of the hats will be mine!! I got myself a measuring tape because you can NEVER have enough of those and this vintage Kerr jelly glass container with lid, I love it...the color is not red and it isn't pink either, it is kinda a watermelon color....I could have bought a bunch of these but I had some self control.........this time........:)
To see way better pictures and a little article from another local blog, check this out





3 comments:

  1. LOVE that jar! Do they have more of those? I've suddenly developed a love for jars! Especially the light blue jars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ! Haven't even looked at your blog yet, but with a name like that I'll just be a follower anyway!!!! Saw you on FB .. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there too and that store IS adorable! My son (11-yo) was fascinated with that truck as well. However, when we saw the price tag ($100+!), we both slowly backed away from the table so as to not trouble it any longer. HAHA! Great post!

    ReplyDelete