Thursday, September 24, 2009

pillowcases for the girls

I whipped up a few pillowcases the other day...these are SO easy, I really think it takes longer to cut them out then the actual putting them all together...I found the tutorial over a year ago here. From top to bottom they are for my daughter, my niece Gracie and my niece Abigail, Abigail will be receiving hers this weekend along with the quilt I made her...We will be seeing Gracie in a few weeks when we go and visit my brother in Portland.



I have to say though, this one is my favorite...I just love the pinks with the blue, I think Emily loves it too. :)


1 comment:

  1. I am addicted to making these as gifts. I actually thought the other day I would make one for myself with some soft Heather Ross.

    Thanks for the tutorial link though, I always wing it.

    p.s. If you have a serger, line the main part with muslin. It makes them really nice!

    Love your stuff. I'll revisit.

    ReplyDelete