Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and thank you

Pictures from Halloween....Jack, spider man....Emily, Litte Red Riding Hood (made the cape, I thought it turned out pretty cute!) my niece Abigail, Daphne from Scooby Doo. This was the 2nd year we have gone trick or treating in the neighborhood I grew up in....my parents still live in the same house, brings back a lot of good memories for my brother and I and now we are doing the same with our kids.
Earlier in the day, Emily posing at the library

Jacko on a candy mission, no mask needed


the end of the night trying to get a picture with these two sugared up knuckle heads....good luck!!
Thanks for the nice comments about my mom....I don't know how to respond to someones comments...I am such a dork....if someone can tell me how I would love to reply to you!! Happy November....oh yeah....we went to Target today...holy smokes....CHRISTMAS everywhere! EEEEEK



No comments:

Post a Comment