Monday, October 12, 2009

5 years ago.....



























October 10, 2004....I can't believe how fast 5 years have gone.....I have a ton of pictures from our wedding and it is sad in one way too look through them and see faces that are no longer with us but then fun to see how much some faces have changed...that baby in the photo between my hubbie and I? That is our daughter who is now 6. The photo of my husband with his parents....both of them passed in 2008....Jack our son....not even thought of yet....we had a great wedding day.... had a budget of $2000.00 and we only went over by about $300.00, planned it in 9 weeks too. :)






2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Here's to 50 more...
    Your bouquet was stunning!
    Did I know that you had a blog????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos, Kristine. I love the flowers in your hair. I had roses in my hair on my wedding day, too. Little red ones tucked into the side of a French knot.
    Congrats on the anniversary.

    ReplyDelete